Getting the most out of your visit with Dr. Schoenfeld
- Always arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork.
- When you check-in, please give our front desk staff a current medical insurance card(s) and any payments at that time.
- If you are faxing records from another doctor to Dr. Schoenfeld, please confirm with our office that we have received these records and also make sure to have all release papers signed. Our fax number is 417-781-5512.
- If you have test results, PSA results, CT scans, lab tests, x-rays, and other reports from any lab or hospital besides Freeman Hospital in Joplin, please bring a copy and/or disk with you to your appointment.
- Write down a list of all medications that you are currently taking, including any supplements or over the counter remedies.
- Bring a list of any questions, concerns and goals to ask Dr. Schoenfeld since your visit time is limited.
- Sometimes you may become emotional while discussing your symptoms. It's OK. Just remember, you still must convey your medical history in an effective manner.
- Always ask if you need to watch for certain warning signs for your condition.
- Find out if and when you should return for another visit. Schedule a follow-up appointment if necessary.
- Always feel free to call our office for an appointment for urology health questions and concerns.